Easter Bunny pancakes are a delightful (and delicious) treat for Easter breakfast or brunch. These fun pancakes are easy to make from your favorite pancake batter recipe (or cheat and used ready made batter) Following is my favorite hack for easy, fluffy pancakes from store bought mix.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission if you shop through them. Thank you for your support.
Easter Bunny Pancakes
Easy fluffy pancakes
- 1 cup dry pancake mix
- ¾ cup water or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 banana sliced
- Fresh Blueberries
- Whipped cream
- HEAT skillet over medium-low heat
- COMBINE all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until large lumps disappear (do not beat or over-mix).
- POUR slightly less than ¼ cup batter for the body pancake onto lightly greased skillet. To make feet, spoon a little less batter to form smaller circles. *You could make ears by spooning batter into oblong ear shapes as well.
- COOK for 90 seconds on first side.
Turn, and cook for another 60 seconds.
- On a large plate, ASSEMBLE your bunny. Lay the larger circle in the middle and overlap two smaller circles like feet toward the bottom. If you made ears, tuck them under the larger circle at the top. Add slices of banana to each foot as the pad and add blueberries to be the toes. Add a dollop of whipped cream for a tail right before serving.
- Serve with butter, syrup and other favorite pancake toppings.
Voila!! Adorable Easter pancakes that the whole family will love on Easter morning. If you’re looking for other yummy breakfast recipes, don’t miss these hearty Blueberry Baked Oats , the Best (Easy) Coffee Cake or this delicious Overnight Blueberry French Toast Casserole. (YUM) And while we’re talking about Easter, did you catch these 12 unique Easter baskets??