Easter Baskets are an iconic part of Easter as decor, gifts and egg-hunting. Today I am sharing 12 of my favorite finds for the 2023 season, from bright and colorful to neutral containers that could easily become part of your home decor after the holiday is gone.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission if you shop through them. Many Thanks for your support.
Unique Easter Baskets
As you can see these baskets span an array of budgets from quite affordable to a bit of investment. The best part about these Easter basket choices is that they can be used after the holiday for other uses.
- Colorful Beaded Basket – The subtle colored beads on this basket make it perfect for filling with Easter treats. The subtle color and shape make this basket useful beyond the holiday as a catchall for small items.
- Jadeite Wire Basket – This beautiful basket is from my fav Hearth & Hand line at Target. The color is what makes it but its available in a neutral cream as well. This basket be a awesome for hunting Easter eggs but offers many uses afterwards. It’s perfect for capturing towels in the bathroom, mail in the entry or gathering eggs from your backyard coop.
- Woven Bunny Basket – Adorable woven bunny Easter basket is a soft and perfect FIRST easter basket for littles. Looking for something a little less traditional? Comes in unicorn, dinosaur and chicken versions too.
- White Felt Bunny Basket – This adorable felt bunny basket comes in white and grey. A terrific option for toddlers and younger kids. This wool felt basket is heirloom quality and can be used for years. Available in adorable fox and duck versions too.
- Paper Rope Pom Pom Basket – Think outside of the box when choosing an Easter basket like this cute jute basket. The small canister shape would easily have a second life in a nursery or to catch mail in your entry.
- Large Ombre Basket – Love the traditional Easter basket styling of this ombre basket available in two color ways. This basket is perfect for an Easter centerpiece, for collecting Easter eggs and treats or to house a colorful plant.
Charming Baskets with Second Uses
- Mushroom Cottage Basket – Although this basket is just 8.5 inches, it is oozing with charm. Fill with sweet Easter treats and small gifts for a whimsical Easter basket. Afterwards, use for an adorable plant holder or add to your dress up bin.
- Cloud Floor Basket – This unique Easter basket choice has a fun cloud detail around the rim and is generously sized. It makes it a great option for large gifts and storage. Add to your nursery or playroom to hold blankets, pillows and stuffed toys.
- Rainbow Semi Circle Basket – Love the subtle color in this rainbow basket. Would be the perfect vessel for a houseplant post Easter!
- Rope Rainbow Easter Basket – Add a pop of color to your decor once this basket’s Easter duties are complete. Perfect for a nursery or girl’s room to gather hair accessories, small toys and more.
- Bunny Ears Basket – This Easter basket comes with its own set of bunny ears making it a cute way to present Easter goodies to anyone.
- Dollhouse Basket – This diminutive dollhouse basket would make a charming purse after the holiday is done. Fill it with small gifts and treats for a memorable Easter basket, then add to your closet or playroom once Easter is over.
I hope you loved these unique Easter basket ideas as much as I had choosing them. I love utilizing baskets in my home decor and know many of these would fit in perfectly for a variety of uses. If you need ideas for filling your Easter baskets.. my Gift Guides might be of help!