Today I am sharing my favorite gift ideas for the fitness enthusiast on your holiday list! Whether your gift recipient lives to hit the gym, run trails or stretch during a yoga session, these gift ideas will be welcome by fitness buffs of all levels.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU SHOP THROUGH THEM. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SMALL BUSINESS!
Gift Ideas for Fitness Enthusiasts
- Weighted Jump Rope – Jumping rope is a great workout for the entire body and this weighted jump rope has swivel handles making it easy and smooth to use. Bonus! Its priced under $20 making it a great stocking stuffer.
- Deep Tissue Massager – This Theragun is perfect for tucking into gym bags or having on hand at home for deep tissue massages post workout. Super quiet, easy to grip and rechargeable, this is a must have for any athlete or gym-rat.
- Sports Bra Top – The Airbrush Enso sports bra is attractive enough to wear out but provides lightweight support for workouts like yoga or pilates.
- Yoga Pants – Get the look of Lulu without the price tag with these buttery soft 7/8 athletic leggings. Perfect for yoga, running or throwing on under a hoodie for lazy days. Comes in a handful of colors!
- Apple Air Pods – Apple’s Pro series AirPods are perfect for working out. Custom fit, noise cancelling and lightweight, they are a great way to listen to your favorite PodCast or workout tunes while running or strength training.
- Off-Duty Ball Cap – Bad hair day? Tuck your tresses into the “Off-Duty” Cap with street styling and adjustable closure.
- Nike Sneakers – Good quality sneakers are important for any workout. I LOVE these Space Hippies from Nike with a high quantity of recycled materials in both soles and uppers. PLUS, they are comfy and lightweight!
- These are so popular they are selling out like crazy! Can’t find your size at the link above? Try here or here.
- Motivational Water Bottle – Stay hydrated! Whether you’re taking a walk or hitting it hard at the gym, hydration is key to a proper workout. This 1 gallon water bottle allows you to carry plenty of water and has inspirational marks to keep you motivated to drink it!
- Yoga Mat – Whether you practice yoga or just want a GOOD stretch, a good yoga mat is an invaluable tool for all fitness enthusiasts. I like this thick one with a non-slip surface. It comes in a variety of fun colors too!
- Resistance Bands – Exercise resistance bands help with a variety of workouts from yoga to pilates to CrossFit. Tuck this set into your gym bag to have on hand. Comes in a variety of resistance levels and colors.
- Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer– Add a boost to your workout with a waist trimmer to help you sweat off inches and pounds.
- CSE Protein Powder – Any long time reader will know how much I love the products from Clean Simple Eats. Their protein powders are the best for adding protein to my favorite recipes. (Brownie Batter is my fave!!) Add to smoothies and shakes, oatmeal, baked goods and so much more. (Use code RACHEL for 10% discount)
If you’re looking for more holiday gift inspiration, you can view all of my gift guides for 2022 in one space!