I hope that these gift ideas for teen girls is helpful to you. As a mama to a teen girl myself, I know the challenge of finding cool gifts and things they will actually like. I think these trendy gift choices would be welcome finds under any Christmas tree!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU SHOP THROUGH THEM. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SMALL BUSINESS!
Gift Ideas for Teen Girls
- Record Player– Turntables are back! Many teens are getting into the music scene by spinning vinyl. This record player is a cute and affordable option that doesn’t take up much space in teen bedrooms.
- Graphic Sweatshirt [similar]- Teens are throwing back to retro fashion and graphics. Choose from a selection of fun, retro graphic sweatshirts to layer on during “sweater weather”.
- Cotton Beanie– Beanie hats have been popular for a couple of years, especially with the younger set. I love this (re)sourced cotton one from Madewell. It comes in a variety of colors and is soft and stylish to boot.
- Constellation Bracelet– This pretty bracelet is sure to add a little style and sparkle to your teen’s wrist. Choose from a variety of metal finishes to match your recipient’s style.
- Instax Camera– This is the generation of instant gratification, so having a camera that prints pix on the spot is a fun item for teens. They can easily click and print photos of friends, parties and family gatherings. No more losing precious memories to the cloud.
- Press-on Nails and Lip Gloss– Stay on trend with picture perfect nails, ON A BUDGET. Red Aspen makes fashionable nails a cinch and affordable with their multitude of press-on sets. This pretty lipgloss is sparkly and perfect for feeling a little extra.
- Nike Hightops– Much like the retro inspired sweatshirt, these reissued-shoes also throwback to the 70’s. Fashion forward and comfy with a stream-lined profile.
- Sherpa Belt/ Cross Body Bag [similar]- This sherpa style bag is so popular that my original choice sold out! Much like the popular Teddy Bear Birkenstocks, folks are looking for cozy and soft wearables and bags are no exemption.
- Sunglasses– New sunnies are a useful accessory and these aviators from Ray Ban are stylish and classic.
Hope this gift guide helped you. If you are still shopping for the perfect gifts, you can find all of my gift guides in one handy place. Also, don’t forget to sign up for my FREE (non-spammy) newsletter to receive all my updates, recipes, nail ideas and more!