I’ve got 3 of the EASIEST Christmas cookies around. If you’re in a hurry to come up with a holiday treat, whip up one of these easy Christmas cookie recipes in mere minutes. The trick is to skip all the measuring and mixing. Start with a ready made dough and keep some Christmas sprinkles and candy on hand for easy decorations.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through them I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting my small business.
The EASIEST Christmas Cookies Ever
- Pre-packaged sugar cookie dough
- Christmas M&Ms
- Remove dough from refrigerator about 15 minutes prior to making recipe. Press dough into small sheet pan or baking dish and sprinkle with M&Ms. I used a Christmas mix in red & green but you could use any mix!
- Bake according to package instructions.
- Allow to cool a bit and cut into bars.
Simple Santa Cookies
- Pre-packaged sugar cookie dough (roll preferred)
- Christmas Blend Sprinkles
- Spread sprinkles out on a large plate or counter lined with waxed paper or cutting board.
- Remove dough from plastic. If not in a roll, shape into a tube shape.
- Roll dough in sprinkles until sides are coated.
- Slice and place on cookie sheet and bake according to package directions.
Easy Oreo Christmas Ornament Cookies
This holiday cookie treat may be more of a decorating hack than a recipe. Regardless, the cookies are cute and yummy!
- Oreo Cookies (any flavor)
- White Chocolate
- Christmas sprinkles
- Rolo Candies or Mini Reese’s
- Melt white chocolate in microwave a couple of minutes at a time, stopping to stir regularly.
- Once completely melted, use a fork to dunk Oreos into melted chocolate. Place on waxed paper and press a Rolo or Reese’s candy onto one side to represent the hook. Sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles.
- Repeat until all cookies are coated. Allow to firm up and serve.
Bonus: Christmas Rolo Pretzels
Lest you think this is my original recipe, let me correct you! The Rolo Pretzel classic is a staple not only on the Rolos website but the bag and throughout the Internet. If you have never tried this salty and sweet concoction, you are in for a real treat!
- Rolos candy
- Pretzel Snaps (squares)
- White Candy Melts
- Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 250º. Place a layer of pretzel snaps on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place one Rolo on each pretzel snap. Bake in oven until chocolate is melting and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and press another pretzel square on tops to make sandwiches.
- Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, melt candy melts according to directions on package.
- Dunk 1/3 of each sandwich into candy melts and then dunk into sprinkles.
- Lay back on baking sheet to completely cool and allow melts to harden.
Hope you find that these recipes/ hacks save you time during these busy days!! I think anything we can do to slow down and enjoy the holidays is a bonus! Speaking of which, don’t miss my easy overnight blueberry French Toast recipe. This recipe not only saves time in the mornings but makes a thoughtful hostess gift at any gathering you may attend.