Today I am sharing my personal Christmas Gift Wishlist for the year. If you’re new here, I have been sharing a series of holiday gift guides on the blog over the last few weeks. All that “shopping” has landed a few items on my personal wishlist as well so I thought I’d share them here. 😉
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission if you shop through them. Thank you so much for supporting my small business!
My Christmas Gift WishList
- Celine Sunglasses – These are a complete splurge item but I LOVE them. They would be used nearly daily living in sunny Florida and are neutral enough to go with any outfit. (See my favorite budget friendly dupes)
- KitchenAid Mixer with Striped Bowl – With a new home build in the works, I will (finally) have the kitchen of my dreams. Top of my list is a new KitchenAid mixer and this striped bowl is so my aesthetic!
- Van Cleef & Arpels Bracelet – This bracelet is the perfect everyday piece. 18K gold with a pretty mother of pearl “clover”. swoon
- Hoodie & Joggers – The “Sunday Sweats” are the perfect kick back outfit for relaxing around the house, doing chores or taking a morning walk.
- New Balance 574 Sneakers – A great everyday sneaker for running errands or light exercise. Pairs well with Sunday sweats for the perfect weekend ‘fit.
- Sea Salt Art Print – Another great item I’d love to have for my new home. I love this painting from the Lindsay Letters which offers prints in a variety of sizes on paper or canvas.
So what is on YOUR Christmas wish list this year? I’d love to know what my readers are dreaming of finding under their Christmas trees this year. Happy Holidays!