This Pomegranate Jeweled Ornament Cheeseball will be the centerpiece to a festive charcuterie board. I love a good charcuterie board. They’re easy to put together while still looking and tasting great. Creating themed charcuterie boards is my go-to holiday food (check out this hot chocolate charcuterie!) and favorite easy meal or treat to share with others. This cheeseball recipe will sparkle on your charcuterie board at any party or gathering!
This post contains affiliate links. If you shop through one of them I receive a small commission, and for that I am so grateful!
Pomegranate Jeweled Ornament Cheeseball Recipe
- 1 block softened cream cheese
- 1/2 c shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c pecans, chopped
- 1/4 c green onion, sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1 wrapped Rolo candy
- Sprig of Rosemary
- Mix all ingredients minus the pomegranate seeds, candy and rosemary.
- While working on cheeseball mixture, lay pomegranate seeds on a paper towel and blot to absorb any excess moisture.
- Lay plastic wrap on a flat surface and place cheese mixture in the middle. Gather edges and use to form a ball shape. Unwrap.
- Take a few small handfuls of your pomegranate seeds and gently press them all around the ball until it’s completely covered.
- Place Rolo candy onto side + a press a sprig of Rosemary in next to it to resemble and ornament hook.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or use as a centerpiece to a beautiful holiday charcuterie board.