Mother’s Day gift ideas can be hard for some folks to come up with so I am excited to share some thoughtful gift ideas for the moms, grandmas and mother figures that may be on your list. When creating this list, I set out to be intentional about choosing items that I know I would love to receive but also proud to gift. I have chosen useful and some indulgent items in a variety of budgets, so I hope you will find it helpful when choosing your own Mother’s Day Gifts.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission if you shop through them. Thank you! I am extremely grateful for your support!
I can think of no better occasion to splurge on Caroline’s Cakes Pink Champagne Cake than Mother’s Day. Perfectly pink, bursting with flavor and oh so delicious. Use this link to get $25 off!
Mother’s Day Gift ideas for Moms on the Go
Let’s face it, most moms are busy. Whether chasing toddlers, carting kids to school and various activities or meeting friends and keeping appointments, these woman are busy! Treat the busy Mom to something that might help them get through the day.
- Madewell Leather Crossbody Bag: This luxe leather bag is big enough for essentials but small enough to grab and go for errands and running around. Available in a variety of fun colors, optional straps, and coordinating accessories too!
- Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug: Keep hot beverages hot while working, doing chores or working out with this handy, smart mug. No more trips to the microwave to reheat forgotten coffee.
Self Care Gifts that Mom will Love
- Tula Brightening & Cooling Eye Balm: Cool, refresh and decrease the look of fine lines and wrinkles with these eye balm from Tula. Pretty packaging! Use code RACHELDODGE for 15% off.
- ILIA Tinted Lip Oil: Lots of pretty shades available in ILIA’s non-toxic, cruelty free lip oil. This clean beauty brand offers a hydrating, softening formula for pretty, kissable lips!
- Take a Pill’s embellished pill organizers: are pretty and handy! Choose from a variety of styles and themes with these handcrafted pill organizers. The perfect gift for those who already “have everything”.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for Around the Home
- Scalloped Marble Server: This scalloped charcuterie tray is perfect for serving hors d’ouevres or desserts. Comes with a mango wood spreader. Cute and unique!
- Monstera Plant: Houseplants make great gift ideas as they accent the house and can help increase mood. This Monstera comes in a pretty pot that is perfect for Mother’s Day.
- The Perfect Pot: This 5.5 quart pot replaces so many other pots in your kitchen. From boiling to baking, steaming to braising, there’s simply no end to this pot of possibilities. Comes in a variety of colors!
- 100 Morning Treats: Does Mom love to bake? Beloved baker Sarah Kieffer’s newest cookbook will offer up recipes for 100 of the best breakfast breads, pastries and other breakfast treats along with mouthwatering photographs and baking tips.
- “What Allows Me to Survive”: I think artwork always makes a great gift and I love supporting craftspeople and artisans. I love this new series that delves into grief and healing by artist Eva Black.
Gift Ideas to Help Mom Stay Comfy & Fashion Forward
- Made by Mary Pearl Bracelet: This simple but pretty bracelet is a classic and will go with ANY outfit from jeans and a t-shirt to a cocktail dress.
- Abercrombie “Sunday Hoodie”: Whether she’s headed to yoga or running errands, your Mom deserves to be comfortable. This is hands down the most comfy hoodie I have found! Love the oversized styling and variety of colors.
- Abercrombie “Sunday Short”: Much like its companion hoodie, the Sunday shorts are ultra comfy and perfect for lounging, working out or running around.
- TKees Lily Flip Flops: Leather flip flips by TKees are like almost like going barefoot but more comfy. Their nude collection comes in a wide variety of nude skin tones to match every skin color. Crafted from fine leather with cushioned soles.. perfect for summer!
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for those who Like to Get Outside
- Tide Stripe Beach Chair: This striped beach chair is equally at home in the sand or next to the lake or pool. Perfect for supporting Mom’s back as she watches kiddos, reads or enjoys the sun.
- Raised Cedar Planter Box: Perfect for aging backs and easy access. This naturally rot resistant planter box (comes in a variety of sizes) is perfect for growing herbs, vegetables or even flowers conveniently on the patio.
- Cut Flower Garden: Learn all about growing, harvesting and arranging flowers in this first volume of Floret Farm’s beloved book series. Stunning photos and inspiring tips.
- Outback Woven Sunhat: Anthro’s woven sunhat is a stylish way to keep the sun out of eyes and off the face. Handwoven from palm fibers, this hat provides UPF 50+ making perfect for hiking, days a the beach or in the garden.
Thanks for visiting the blog today and checking our my Mother’s Day gift guide. I hope these ideas help you shop for the special Mama in your life. If you’re still looking for just the right thing, maybe a perusal of my Holiday Gift Guides will spark your imagination.