These amazing spring treats couldn’t be easier to make or cuter! Colorful spring M&M’s transform into spring flowers and bunnies with just 3 ingredients in mere minutes! Learn how to make these adorable spring M&M treats now! These colorful candy flowers are perfect for Easter, Mother’s Day, showers, graduations, parties and more.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission if you shop through them. Thank you!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Cute – these little flower bites are adorable, which makes everything taste better, right?!
- Easy – with just three ingredients and two steps, these really couldn’t be easier to make!
- Versatile – change up the look of these flower cookies by simply switching the color of the M&Ms. Make them match any theme, color, or occasion by just mixing things up.
Amazing Spring Treats: M&M Flowers
Preheat oven to 225º. Place pretzels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place a white chocolate melt on each pretzel and heat in oven 2-3 minutes until chocolate is melted. Arrange pastel M&Ms on top and allow to harden.
*If desired you could use your microwave oven instead of traditional oven. Simply place pretzels onto a microwave safe plate and heat for approx. 45-50 seconds until chocolate melt is soft.
- Think beyond the recipe and try making these treats on top of brownie bites or cookies. Make on a sandwich cookie dipped into white chocolate and insert a pretzel “stem” for a pop style treat.
- Mix it up. M&Ms come in a variety of colors (and flavors) for various holidays and occasions. Choose your favorites or match decor for special events like graduations or showers.
Pin this to your spring recipes board
M&M Pretzel Flowers
- baking sheet
- 1 bag Easter pastel M&Ms
- 1 bag White Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 pkg Snyder's Square Pretzels
- Preheat oven to 225℉.
- Place pretzel squares onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place candy melt on top of each pretzel square.
- Place in oven for 2-3 minutes until candy is melted.
- Add M&M's on to chocolate in desired pattern.
- Allow to harden.