Skip the bottle of wine and give one of these hostess gifts they’ll love to receive. The holidays are a time filled with parties and gatherings. Don’t arrive empty handed! I have curated a list of host/hostess gift ideas that are fun and useful items any recipient would love.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU SHOP THROUGH THEM. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SMALL BUSINESS!
Host and Hostess Gifts They’ll Love
These host and hostess gifts span a variety of budgets. Pick up a couple to have on hand for last minute party invites or gift exchanges!
- Holiday Tree Marble Cheese or Charcuterie Board – a show-stopping piece for serving beautiful cheese platters and charcuterie boards during the holiday season. The neutral marble allows it to extend beyond Christmas and throughout winter.
- Gold Tone Cheese Knife Serving Set * – These gold toned tools will add extra class to charcuterie board presentations.
- Season’s Eatings Marble Cutting Board – Natural hardwood and marble with brass details make this cheeseboard a classy addition to holiday serveware and the perfect gift for those who love to host.
- Marble Handled Cheese Knives * – These marble-look handled cheese knives are the perfect addition to cheese boards for serving meats and cheeses and will span all seasons.
- Dishcloth Set * – A set of high quality dishcloths is a thoughtful gift that can be used daily.
- Fall Boulangerie Candle * – Gift your hostess with the scents of fall with a Boulangerie jar candle in a variety of yummy scents.
- Encyclopedia of Cocktails – The perfect addition to any bar cart is a this book offering hundreds of cocktails from from basic to advanced.
- Holiday Cookies Book *- There is nothing more iconic to Christmas than Christmas cookies. Share some holiday favorite recipes with your favorite baker or hostess with this little cookbook.
- Gold Tone Cocktail Shaker * – Shake up a perfect cocktail in this gold toned stainless cocktail shaker that is very budget friendly. Pair with your favorite mixer or liquor for a terrific hostess gift.
* $25 and under
I hope this gift guide will help you find unique gifts for the hosts and hostesses on your list. Be sure to check back as I share a variety of gift guides this season.