Ya’ll know I LOVE to cook, and with that in mind, these are my top kitchen gifts for those who love to cook! You often see my latest creations on TikTok on Instagram and some of these items are MUST HAVES for me. I hope they will help you make some gift choices for those on your holiday list this year.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU SHOP THROUGH THEM. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SMALL BUSINESS!
Gifts for Those Who Love to Cook
- Half Baked Harvest Cookbook – A good cookbook can be a welcome gift for those who love to cook. I am loving this cookbook from Tieghan Gerard who shares over 120 recipes that are flexible and simply make you feel good.
- Dutch Oven – A good dutch oven is a kitchen must have. Fortunately Amazon offers a great, affordable option that comes in a variety of colors to match any decor.
- Offbeat Butters –
- Cake Plate – Constructed of marble and wood, this cake stand is great for serving cakes and cupcakes in style. When not in food service, use it as decorative accessory in your home for candles and other seasonal decor.
- Menu Planner – Get organized in the new year by planning meals with this handy menu planner. Has spaces for meal ideas and shopping list in convenient, magnetic, tear-off list format.
- Latte Bowls – You’ve seen these bowls in my posts many times. I love the timeless look of classic latte bowls and they are a handy size fro soup, cereal, ice cram and more.
- Strainer Set – This set of strainers has a fine mesh and 3 sizes of bowls, making them perfect for a variety of kitchen tasks. Professional quality, durable construction and finish will provide a longer life than most every day strainers.
- Measuring Cups & Spoons – A nice set of measuring cups and spoons would be a welcome addition to any kitchen. This set is both attractive and affordable with classic, modern styling.
- Glass Canisters – Mix and match from this selection of wood topped glass canisters for a classic, modern look. These affordable canisters come in a variety of sizes to suit your needs either in the pantry or on your counter top.
- Vitamix – Don’t skimp on quality when it comes to this blender. A Vitamix is a workhorse in the kitchen blending everything from smoothies and soups to salsa and purées.
From Gifts Your Hostess will Love to receive to gifts for the Goal Getter, visit all of my holiday gift guides for great gifting ideas. AND, don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter for lots of recipes, manicure ideas, giveaways and more!