Easy crockpot taco soup is a hearty, zesty recipe that is so easy to make. You can simply brown the meat and dump the rest of the ingredients into the slow-cooker to simmer away until dinner. It is the perfect soup for cold evenings and super tasty with a variety of toppings.
Easy Crockpot Taco Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can kernel corn, undrained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- S & P
- In a pan, cook ground beef (season to taste with salt and pepper). Drain excess grease.
- Add ground beef to slow cooker.
- Add in diced tomatoes, Rotel, corn, and black beans beans.
- Stir in packets of ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning.
- Cover and set on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Much like tacos, taco soup is a great base for a variety of yummy toppings. If you are having company, make a topping bar with an assortment of ingredients in various bowls. Guests will love customizing their own soup. You might serve with tortillas on the side too!
- sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- tortilla chips
- shredded cheese
- squeeze of lime juice
- chopped cilantro
- chopped onion
- chopped green onion
- avocado slices or cubes
- pickled jalapeños
- hot sauce
I hope you love this recipe! As you know, I am big fan of crockpot soups and have shared several recipes including this popular Easy Tortellini & Sausage Soup , Simple Crockpot Broccoli Cheddar Soup and Simple Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili.
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter for recipes, meal prep ideas, and more!