I’m excited to showcase these share-worthy wellness picks for summer (and beyond)! It should come as no surprise that I’ve have been passionate about wellness for a long time, especially since having my daughter. I’m not a health-food nut or hardcore gym rat by any means, but I like to be mindful of what I am eating and drinking, and regular movement is part of my daily agenda.
This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission when you shop through my links. Thank you for you support!
The Best Active Wear
My daily “mom” uniform usually includes a comfy pair of leggings. I am all about comfort but I also love the convenience of being able to walk with my daughter throughout the day. Today I am sharing some of my favorite leggings (and Lululemon dupes.. because $$!) In my stack above you’ll find leggings from:
- Amazon -These are just like my fave Lululemon high-rise leggings at a fraction of the price. Tons of colors and a pocket – win, win!
- Lululemon – Lots of colors and patterns in these popular high waisted leggings.
- Athleta – Size inclusive leggings are comfy and have a handy pocket for phone, key or moola.
- Nike – Popular sports brand with a basic assortment of leggings up to size 22.
- American Eagle – Another great affordable brand. These are lightweight and comfy for warmer months.
Sports bras.. a necessary evil, am I right? Whether you’re stretching doing it all out yoga or running the beach, sports bras are an important part of workout wear. Here are some of my favs.
- The Nulu bra from Lululemon is super soft and great for smaller chests and lighter workouts.
- If you need a bit more support, try this Energy longline sports bra.
- This budget friendly RUNNING GIRL bra is great for virtually any activity and comes in lots of sizes and patterns.
I am currently OBSESSED with my Nike Zoom SuperReps!! So comfy! Perfect for jumping rope, running and walking.
If you have longer hair, hair ties are a MUST. I tuck them everywhere; glove box, gym bag, hoodie pockets!
- These Kitsch spiral bands are awesome. They are gentle on hair and help prevent hair band headaches. Plus they are waterproof (sweat proof) so they are more hygienic!
- Skinny scrunchies come is lots of fun colors, are lower profile and help reduce hair breakage while keeping your pony in place while working out.
Gym Bag / Weekender
Having a dedicated gym bag is so handy. It gives you one spot to store your work out clothes and necessities. But gone are the days of school gym bags. Todays bags are stylish enough to transition from gym to weekender.
- The On My Level bag from Lululemon has plenty of space for all your gym clothing and gear while being water repellant and classy.
- This Convertible duffle transitions from duffle bag to backpack making it easy to carry no matter your mode of transportation. It had plenty of pockets and even a dirty bag for stinky gym wear.
- Lululemon’s City Adventurer is a larger duffle for bulkier/ more clothing. Great option for an overnight or weekender bag.
Bala Bangles – Bala bangles are a new style of wrist and ankle weights. At just 1 lb. each, they add a little extra to your workouts whether it be walking, yoga or core training. They’re comfortable and come in stylish colors.
Jump Rope – Jumping rope is a great way to amp up your workout in a fun way. These cute jump ropes will inspire you to grab the jump rope and get hoppin.
Essential Oils for Wellness
I have long been a fan of essential oils. They can be used in a vast variety of ways. Lemon is awesome to diffuse for a positive environment. Two of my favorite essential oils post-workout (easing sore muscles) are Young Living’s Panaway and Deep Relief.
Drink More Water
Of course, no workout would be complete without WATER! It is so important to keep hydrated while exercising (and otherwise) to keep your body temperature regulated and lubricate your joints. Water helps nutrients travel properly throughout your body to give you energy and help you recover. Why have a boring water bottle??
- I adore the Glacce Crystal Elixir water bottles. Each is fixed with a gorgeous crystal to infuse positivity and purification into your day.
- Do you drink A LOT of water during your work out or through out the day? The IceFlow Flip Straw Jug is perfect for you. It holds 64 oz of water with double walls to keep it cool and refreshing.
Protein Powder & Shake Recipe
Part of a good workout is good wellness. I love the products from Clean Simple Eats to help add protein, collagen and other supplements to my diet. Their powders are so yummy that it’s easy to incorporate into my daily life. In fact I recently shared a delicious recipe for a refreshing Frozen (Protein) Lemonade. (Use the code RACHEL to get 10% off your order!)
Catch a Vibe with Good Music
These Apple airpods max (headphones) are my favs for walking and weightlifting. They are comfortable, lighter weight, wireless and noise cancelling making them great for focusing on your workout (and planes!)
Are you excited to get fit and practice wellness? I hope these picks help you with your goals. I’d love to hear your favorites as well!