I’m back with another guide: thoughtful gifts for the guys! While these gifts aren’t strictly for men, I think they make thoughtful holiday gifts for the men on your Christmas list. Whether your guy is a homebody, outdoorsy or a whiz in the kitchen, I’ve got ideas for them all.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU SHOP THROUGH THEM. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SMALL BUSINESS!
Thoughtful Gifts for the Guys
- YETI Roadie Cooler – Nearly everyone can use a cooler. The YETI Roadie is the perfect size to keep in your vehicle for day trips, work days and adventures. Available in a variety of colors, they are rigid, durable and keep drinks cold even in the hottest weather.
- YETI Rambler Mug – Keep your coffee hot in this portable mug from YETI. The Rambler mugs are stackable and come with a mag slide lid to keep liquids in. Available in a variety of colors.
- Abercrombie Essential Popover Hoodie – Who can’t use a great hoodie? The Essential popover is a personal favorite. The unisex design means it crosses genders. The “softAF” fabric comes in tons of colors and a few patterns
- Herschel Duffle Bag – This duffle bag by Herschel has classic styling that is classy enough to use as luggage. Durable design is perfect for workout clothes to an overnight bag for quick trips.
- Portable Speaker – If your guy likes to spend time outdoors, this portable speaker is the perfect gift. Easy to stow in work bags or vehicles for outdoor work, sports and other activities.
- Frosty Beer 2 Go Vaccum Cooler– Keep those lagers and IPAs cold with this handy beer cooler. Pull your favorite brew from the cooler or fridge and pop in this bottle cooler to keep the chill in your beer, not your hands.
- Valor Essential Oil Roll-On – Valor EO blend is a great roll on to promote feelings of courage and confidence. A great little pick-me-up to start the day.
- Apple Watch 8 Series – Is your guy one of those that still doesn’t have a smart watch? Treat him to an Apple Watch series 8, loaded with health and safety features in addition to to being a great fitness tracker and handy organizer.
Gifts for Guys Who Like to Cook
- Mike’s Hot Honey – BBQ masters will love this pour over hot honey. Its the perfect addition to BBQ sauces, marinades, salad dressings, and more. YUM!
- Ooni Personal Pizza Maker – Your dad or brother a foodie? Pick up the Ooni personal pizza oven and have fresh pizzas at your fingertips. This pizza over has been a viral hit for good reason. It is portable and easy to use, turning out delicious pizzas in a snap!