This Frosted (Protein) Lemonade is my new favorite refreshing treat for a hot day! The tangy lemon, mixed with a touch of creaminess, vanilla and topped with sweet whipped cream is… chef’s kiss ya’ll! It’s the perfect 3 o’clock pick me up, PLUS the addition of protein powder makes it easier to get essential vitamins into your system. Win!
This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission when you shop through my links. Thank you for you support!
Frosted Lemonade Ingredients
- 8 oz Simply Light Lemonade
- 1 Tbsp Half n Half (coffee creamer or your fav. nut milk )
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 serving CSE Simply Vanilla Protein Powder (Use code “RACHEL” at check out for 10% off your order! 🎉)
- Ice cubes
- Whipped Cream
- Optional – a scoop of vanilla ice cream! (Yes, please!)
1. Add ice and all wet ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. (Optional – add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for added sweetness! My fave. CFA frozen lemonade dupe!!)
2. Add protein powder and pulse until mixed.
3. Top with whipped cream and garnish with a lemon slice if desired. Enjoy!
* If you don’t have a blender, simply mix all ingredients and froth or shake. Pour over ice and top with whipped cream. Makes a refreshing and tasty treat for a hot day.
Follow me on TikTok for more quick and easy recipes!
Shop The Post
- Get cute hobnail glasses for your tasty shakes and smoothies!
- The VitaMix blender is THE blender for smoothies, milkshakes, soups, sauces and so much more.
- Use this milk frother if you don’t have or want a big blender on your counter. Frothers are a great tool for frothing milk for all kind of iced coffees too!
- I love glass straws in my iced drinks. They are smooth, easily cleanable and eco-friendly!! This set comes with straight and bent straws plus a handy brush for cleaning!
If you are looking for more great recipes for summer, don’t miss this round up of tasty summer salads.